We’re looking for an SEO Specialist and Adwords Guru to join our team. Do you live for analyzing stats? Can you judge one keyword as superior to another for meeting client goals? Do you excel at creating optimized content that’s not only Google friendly but also engaging for readers? If so, we want to meet you!
We are an established strategic marketing and communication firm with over 30 years of experience. We are involved in a wide variety of projects, therefore, the opportunity to push your limits in all aspects of digital marketing is very high.
We are currently seeking an SEO Specialist to manage search engine optimization and search engine marketing activities. Under the management of the Director of Web and Digital Services, you will be responsible for managing all SEO activities to increase rankings on major search networks and managing Google Adwords campaigns to promote clicks and conversions for clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze marketing campaigns across multiple search engines and content platforms to ensure customer acquisition and conversion goals are being met.
- Identify and execute on-page and off-page strategies, analyzing performance and adjusting as necessary.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and initiatives.
- Develop and pitch campaign strategies and budget forecasts.
- Creation of landing pages and optimization of existing content to improve quality score and conversion rates.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor links.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO through content creation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve keyword ranking for clients.
- Analyze site architecture and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Learn new SEO skills and stay on top of the rapidly evolving SEO field.
- Share industry knowledge and exchange ideas with a growing team.
- Post Secondary Diploma/Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or commensurate experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of SEO and paid search experience.
- The candidate should be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Samples of written work will be required.
- Solid understanding of the Adwords platform.
- The candidate should be comfortable communicating the value of SEO to clients and also assessing the SEO needs of clients. The candidate will also need the ability to communicate technical issues in an easy to understand way.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Knowledge of local, regional, national, and global campaign execution.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS and practical experience working with WordPress.
- Experiencing with paid search platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Understanding of social media integration into websites.
- Certified in AdWords and Google Analytics
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this position, we want to hear from you. Forward a resume and a cover letter to vance[at]designthinking.agency.